Some of the Unique items in Diablo 4 could be game-breaking. There are 6 of them in the game at the moment and the drop rate of these bad boys is lesser than the probability of the earth actually getting hit by an asteroid.
More than a million people are playing this game and we only have 5 confirmed drops of these items. We instantly know how rare these items are and even to a point where it is not even fair.
However, we are still trying our best to help you find these rare items. Or more appropriately help you increase your chances of finding one in Diablo 4.
How to Get Doombringer in Diablo 4
Today we are going to talk about the Doombringer, which is a One-Handed Ancestral Unique Sword that is capable of dealing Shadow Damage on enemies around you. This sounds pretty basic but the sword is famous for another aspect that reduces the damage done on you by 20% for 5 secs.
This is basically a sword that gives you defensive and offensive properties. Having one of these in your arsenal could really help you beat high-tier Nightmare Dungeons in the game.
Getting this won’t be easy either and you would have to dedicate yourself to constant grinding. However, this guide will help you increase your chances of finding one.
- You need to be in World Tier 4 as it is the only Tier that gives you Ancestral drops.
- Your enemy levels need to be 85 or above. This is confirmed by a game developer himself.
- They also added that the item would drop like any other Unique. And we all know the best place for that would be the Nightmare Dungeons.
- Try running Nightmare Dungeons of Tier 31 or above. This sets your enemy level to 85 when you enter the dungeon. The higher you go, the better will be your drops.
- Craft Nightmare Sigils with Magic Find as buff as it increases your chances of finding Legendary and Unique items.
If you are looking for the Doombringer here is a list of Dungeons that could probably help you find it based on the enemy type (Skeletons, Snakes, Spiders, and Vampires).
- Abandoned Mineworks.
- Champions Demise.
- Blind Burrows.
- Serpent’s Lair
- Feral’s Den
- Guulrahn’s Canals
- Kor Dragon Barracks
- Whispering Pines
There you go, that is all you need to know about the Doombringer and how you can get it in Diablo 4.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on Diablo 4 and other games.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.