We have yet another Aftermarket part in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and this time, it will be a Conversion Kit for the AMR9 called The Ettin. Aftermarket parts are rare attachments that can completely change how a weapon works. They are fun to use but you need to unlock them first before you can equip them.
It comes with its share of downsides and advantages that could favor your play style.
In this guide, we will be explaining how you can easily unlock The Ettin for the AMR9 SMG.
How to Unlock AMR9 Aftermarket Part THE ETTIN in COD MW3
The Ettin (the new AMP) gives the AMR9 a two-stacked barrel which does more damage but comes at the cost of accuracy. If you prefer a run-and-gun play style the reduced accuracy should not bother you much as you would be able to easily take down enemies at close range.
However, you need to avoid long-range gun fights as much as possible.
Here is how you can unlock The Ettin:
- Go to the Menu option on the Home Screen
- Head to Challenges
- Now go to Weekly Challenges
- Head over to Week 6
- Complete any 5 Challenges from the list given.
You can either complete the challenges in Multiplayer, Zombies, or Battle Royal. However, the objectives would differ for each mode. If you want you can mix and match by combining challenges from all three modes.
- A Recommended Weapon is the one that is highlighted in red with a flame marker and says “Recommended” when you select it.
- You get a Double Kill when you eliminate two targets one after the other. The time window for both eliminations is extremely short. So you have to kill 2 enemies instantly.
- Point Blank Kill is achieved when you take down a target who is extremely close to you.
- “Get 5 operator kills after reloading with recommended LMGs“. For this, you need to get at least 1 kill after reloading with an LMG. So even if you manage to get 5 kills in a single clip after reloading it will still count as 1.
You have 7 days to get these challenges done so get going from day 1. They are easy enough and won’t take long to complete.
That is all on “How to Unlock AMR9 Conversion Kit THE ETTIN in COD MW3“.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below and also follow FPS Index for more guides on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (COD MW3).
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.