We are in Week 4 of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, which means we get to unlock a new weekly reward. Normally we get Conversion Kits as Weekly Rewards in MW3 but this time, we are lucky enough to get a completely new weapon called the TAQ Eradicator.
If you are confused about how to unlock this weapon, this is just the right guide for you.
How to Unlock TAQ ERADICATOR in MW3 (Modern Warfare 3)
The TQ Eradicator is a fully automatic LMG (Light Machine Gun) with a 75-round mag and a pretty fast fire rate to begin with. However, as the description says, it slows down as you shoot becoming more accurate.
I can’t wait to try this gun out myself as LMGs are actually pretty good this year. In order to unlock this gun you have to complete at least 5 Weekly Challenges from Week 4.
To check the Weekly Challenges you need to:
- Head over to the many icon on the top right of the home screen
- Select Challenges
- Then Go to Weekly Challenges
- Now select Week 4 to check out what challenges you need to complete.
Some of them might be really easy while some might take a while to complete. The good thing is you don’t need to complete all of them.
In case you are wondering what a Recommended Weapon is, it is basically the ones that are highlighted in red color with a fire marker next to it and says “Recommended”.
The Season ends in 6 days so you need to hurry up and complete them while you still have a chance.
Week 4 Challenges and How to Do Them:
You can either do the challenges in Multiplayer or in Zombies. Here are the Multiplayer challenges you need to complete:
- Get 20 Operator Kills with a Recommended Weapon
- Get 5 Operator Double Kills with the JAK Heretic Carbine Kit equipped to the MTZ-762. There is a small time window for getting double and triple kills. Let’s say you need to kill two enemies instantly or within a very small time frame to actually get a double-kill medal.
- You need to get 15 Operator Point Blank Kills with the JAK Raven Kit equipped to the MCW. The best way to get point-blank kills is to slide right towards them while shooting.
- Get 3 Operator Fury Kills with a Recommended Weapon. Fury Kills are basically getting 4 kills in quick succession. You need to do it 3 times in total.
- You need to get 15 Operator Headshot Kills with the JAK Raven Kit equipped to the MCW
- Get 20 Operator Kills with Yellow Jacket Akimbo Brace Stock Equipped to WSP Swarm.
- Get 4 Kills without dying 25 times with Yellow Jacket Akimbo Brace Stock Equipped to WSP Swarm.
There you go, that is all you need to know about “How to Unlock TAQ ERADICATOR in MW3 (Modern Warfare 3)”
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below and also follow FPS Index for more guides on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (COD MW3).
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.