We finally have Jack Jeanne out for the Nintendo Switch. If you are experiencing random crashes with this game then we can surely help you out with that. Let us check that out.
Jack Jeanne Nintendo Switch – Game Crashing | How to Fix
Just follow these simple steps in order to fix any crash-related problems with the game :
Reboot your Nintendo Switch
The Operating System that the Switch runs on is a pretty stable one. Therefore just a simple reboot of the device could help you fix any sort of problem. But make sure you have it off of at least 5 minutes.
Remove Cached Data
Cached data could make your system run slower. As a result, performance issues and random crashes could be very common. Therefore we must know how to clear out the cached data from the storage. This is how it is done :
- Click on System Settings
- Go down and select System
- To the right, if you move down you will find Formatting Options. Select that.
- Click on Reset Cache. Then just select the profile and hit Reset
- Cached data will now be removed from the system. Reboot your device after it is done
Do not worry as you will not lose any information or apps which are currently installed in the storage device.
Corrupted Data :
Corrupted data are very common reasons why a game could keep crashing. The Nintendo Switch allows you to check for corrupted data and restore the required files if it is necessary.
- Select System Settings
- Scroll down and click on Data Management
- Move right and select Manage Software
- Select Jack Jeanne
- Then we click on Check for Corrupt Data
The scan will depend on the size of the game. It will let you know if there are files required to be re-downloaded.
Switch the Storage Device:
Perhaps one of the most common problems with the Nintendo Switch is the storage devices. It has been seen in the past that many games would start working the moment the storage device was switched. What I mean to say is that you need to transfer the game over to another storage device if you have one. For example from internal to Micro SD or Vice Versa :
- If in case the game is in Internal Storage then select the System Settings option below
- Just scroll down a bit and select Data Management
- From the right side select Manage Software
- Select Jack Jeanne and hit Archive Software
- The game will now appear with a small cloud icon on the top and when you start downloading it will get stored in the Micro SD.
- In order to transfer the game over to internal storage from Micro SD just delete the game and reinstall it.
There you go, pretty simple steps that would certainly fix Jack Jeanne crashing on your Nintendo Switch. I hope this article has been helpful.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.