Street Fighter 6 is the seventh main entry in the street fighter franchise. Capcom did an excellent job bringing out the best from the RE Engine and giving us a fighting game that looks and plays fantastic.
The game features three distinct game modes- World Tour, Fighting Ground, and Battle Hub. A progression-based World Tour is something new to the franchise that attracts a lot of users.
If you ask me Street Fighter 6 is miles better than the previous game and has made a notable impact in the fighting games community.
Street Fighter 6 Canary Crate Gang Boss Location
As one of the tasks of Chapter 2-2 mission, the Canary Crate Crackdown, you need to find and defeat the Canary Crate Gang Boss. He is there in a location that could be easily overlooked by a casual user. As a result, users would only keep running around not knowing where to go.
This FPS Index guide today will help you get to the boss easily so you can defeat him and progress further.
This is what you need to do:
- First, you need to defeat the Canary Crate gang member in the Alley- Xiyou, Xiangjiao, & Yangtao. They are at level 3 and are pretty easy to beat. They would mostly jump around so you attack them immediately after they land.
- When you manage to beat Yangtao, go right and you would spot a ladder.
- Climb up the ladder and you would see a Signboard that says “Chinese Food Restaurant”.
- Break the board with an attack move like the rising uppercut or the spinning bird kicks.
- You would find another ladder. Go ahead and climb that as well.
- On the right, you would see a short staircase that leads you to the roof.
- This is where you can find the Level 4 Canary Crate Gang Boss Buluo.
How to Defeat Buluo:
When you interact with the boss, he tells you why they all wear those weird cardboard boxes on their head. Eventually, you two start fighting. He is also like the ones you fought in the alley who keeps jumping around.
Either you can catch him while he jumps, or wait for a white glow that indicates you can attack him. Once you start fighting you would easily notice a pattern. While he is on the ground he may do light attacks or just stand there. Make sure you take advantage of that small window when he is not attacking and deal as much damage as possible through combos. He won’t be that big of a challenge though.
There you go, that is how you could easily locate and defeat the Canary Crate Gang Boss Buluo in Street Fighter 6.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on Street Fighter 6.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.