The Finals lets you play with three different classes- Light, Medium, and Heavy Builds. You cannot put one class over the other because they all have their strengths and weaknesses. Let’s just say the developers did an excellent job keeping a balance between all classes.
The Heavy Contestants have some pretty unique tools at their disposal. They are the class that has the best chances of surviving a gun battle due to their overall HP being much higher. However, a lot of users are confused about what loadout or equipment they should assign to their Heavy Contestant.
If you are one of them, this guide has you covered.
The Finals- Best HEAVY Build Loadout
Here is what I feel is the best loadout for the Heavy Contestant:
All the Specializations for the Heavy is amazing. However, you can only pick one.
- Mesh Shield: If you are doing a close-range build you could either use the Mesh Shield or the Charge ‘N’ Slam. The Mesh is incredibly useful for shielding off bullets from distant enemies especially if you have a close-range weapon or in case of a melee build. It also can be used to protect your teammates as you can deploy the shield and your team can stand close to you and fire. The Goo Gun is also useful if you want to hold an objective by blocking all the entrances.
- SA1216: This is the best shotgun in the game. You can easily get 20 frags a game using this weapon. It might take a while to get used to the way it works but once you do there won’t be anything stopping you. But make sure you keep a long-range LMG in reserve in case your opponents are the type of players who prefer higher ground.
- Gas Grenade: I use it to prevent people from stealing the Cashout. Gas is overpowered in this game as it stays on forever dealing decent damage to whoever inhales it.
- RPG-7: A must-have for any Heavy. The RPG is a one-shot kill at almost any range provided you know where to hit. You either hit the enemy directly so that the rockets explode on the enemy or you hit right on the ground close to the enemy so that he takes all the AOE damage. I normally aim for the ground as hitting a moving enemy with a launcher is pretty difficult.
- Dome Shield: An Incredibly useful tool that creates a protective dome around you shielding you from incoming bullets and grenades. Use it for reviving teammates or stealing cashouts.
The Heavy Contestants are hard to bring down. They are versatile but the lack of movement speed often leads to players not picking them over Light or Medium classes. However, it is recommended for a team to have at least one Heavy contestant.
There are a variety of builds you could go for with the Heavy and at the end of the day, it all comes down to personal preference. Your build should suit your playstyle and you should feel comfortable with the gadgets while you play. Feel free to experiment with different loadouts and see what works best for you.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on The Finals.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.