The Finals is finally out on all platforms and is undoubtedly my favorite FPS game. The game is living up to the hype it got during the Beta Playtest.
Besides being fun, The Finals is a highly competitive game where your loadout matters. It depends on your playstyle and with the right loadout you could easily dominate your opponents and win almost every game.
If you are looking for the Best Loadout for the Light Build Contestant, you have come to the right place.
THE FINALS- Best Light Build Contestant Loadout
The Light Build is my favorite in the game, especially because of the speed and mobility. Traversing is an extremely important aspect of this game and this class excels in that. They are not the highest DPS class and they do not have much to offer in terms of health. However, their survivability depends a lot on how quickly you can get yourself out of tricky situations.
Here is what I feel is the best Loadout or Equipment you can carry for the Light Build Contestant :
This is currently the Loadout I am using:
- XP-54: Probably the best weapon for the Light Build. The M11 has a larger magazine but the XP definitely packs a punch. If your aim is on point, you can melt a Heavy Contestant easily with this weapon.
- V9S: The Reserve weapon that I have is the V9S. We all know how broken this pistol is. It has great damage and you can also start the match with this gun.
- Pyro: The Pyro Grenade is not for throwing directly at enemies. It is used either for blocking an entrance or burning off the Goo that players use to block doors. I also use it on the Cashout Station as it prevents anyone from stealing it while it burns.
- Gas Grenade: Probably one of the broken grenades in the game. Use it to block entrances or just throw it near the Cashout Station to prevent players from stealing it. The gas lingers on for quite a while and it does a decent amount of damage to enemies who stay within its range.
- Stun Grenade: I love the Stun Grenade as it makes the enemies immobile for a while if you manage to hit them. I normally use this on Heavy Contestants with Sledge Hammers. They have a wider hitbox and it is easy to hit them with it. Melt them down as quickly as possible once you manage to tase them.
- Goo Grenade (Reserve): If you want to block off an entrance, this is undoubtedly the best way to do it. You can also use this grenade to protect yourself.
- Breach Charge(Reserve): Best used when you want to blast off the floor to bring down the Cashout Station.
- Flashbang/Smoke (Reserve): You can use any one of the two. A flashbang can be used to blind a group of enemies so that you can easily run away or attack them. A smoke grenade can be used to revive a teammate or to cut off the clear view of a specific area.
- Evasive Dash: You can either use the Cloaking Device or the Evasive Dash. Both are good in their way. The Cloaking Device makes you partly invisible for a while but enemies can see track you. However, Evasive Dash is more useful for traversing or getting away from enemies quickly. You can also use it to throw off the enemy’s aim as you can left or right dash while you shoot them. I am not a fan of the Grappling Hook. Sure it is very useful for traversing but it only has a single charge and the cooldown is pretty long.
There you go, that is what I feel is the best loadout for the Light Build Contestant in The Finals. However, at the end of the day, it all comes down to your playstyle. If you love to melee you can use a sword. If you love to fight from within the shadows, you can use smoke along with the thermal vision gadget. Or maybe if you want to feel like a ninja you can use the throwing knives.
It is best if you understand what is more comfortable for you.
That is all on “THE FINALS- Best LIGHT Build Contestant Loadout”
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on The Finals.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.