The Finals is officially here and the wait was completely worth it. For new people, the game lets you play with 3 classes. The Medium Class gives you the balance between damage and movement. They are not as fast as the Light class but can surely be regarded as ones who can deal the highest DPS in the game.
Read below for the best loadout for the Medium Contestants in The Finals.
The Finals- Best MEDIUM Build
Here is the best Loadout for the Medium Build. This is the one that I am currently using and I drop an average of around 15-20 kills per game.
- Guardian Turret: The most broken special in the game is undoubtedly the Guardian Turret. Their HP is ridiculously high, even more than the Light Contestants (LOL), and takes forever to destroy. On top of that, they can cover your blind side and if you manage to set them up correctly in the room with the Cashout Station, it will become impossible for enemies to steal it.
- FCAR: Even though the R.357 does an insane amount of damage, it is often not a reliable weapon. The FCAR may have just 20 bullets but do not sleep on this weapon. It hits like a truck and can melt Heavies in the blink of an eye. Once you learn how to deal with its recoil the FCAR is undoubtedly superior to the AKM.
- AKM: If you need the extra bullets you can go ahead and use the AKM. Does not have as much damage as the FCAR but is definitely a live save in situations where you need those extra numbers in the magazine.
- Gas Grenade: Use this grenade to hold off enemies. You can throw it at entrances or in a room filled with enemies. This can also be used well if you throw it right at the Cashout Station preventing anyone from stealing it.
- Sonar Grenade: This is essential to know where the enemies are located. Throw is right where you think the enemy might be and it will reveal their locations over a small area.
- Gas Mine: This one has a very low Cooldown time and you get 2 of them. So you could fill rooms with Gas Mines and hope the enemy steps on it or accidentally fires on it. You can also fire on it to trigger it. Excellent equipment to hold Cashout Stations and block entrances.
These are the Equipment that I am using as of now. At the end of the day, your loadout depends completely on your playstyle. Try out different equipment to see what works best for you and what makes you feel comfortable in the game.
That is all on “The Finals- Best MEDIUM Build”
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on The Finals.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.