FC 24 is perhaps the most awaited football game this year. We are all familiar with the name change and it doesn’t take away the fact that the game will be very similar to last year. There are a few changes in gameplay and game modes that seem to be good for the game.
A lot of the users must be wondering whether FC24 will be a part of EA Play or EA Play Pro subscriptions. These would users could access the earlier FIFA games without having to buy the game. However, do you still get to do that for FC24?
This guide will answer all your questions.
Will EA Sports FC 24 be in EA Play and EA Play Pro?
EA Play is a monthly/yearly subscription that allows you to enjoy certain games developed exclusively by EA without buying the actual game. You just need to pay a monthly or yearly fee for the subscription and that should be good to go.
However, the only downside of these subscriptions is that you do not get to enjoy every single game. You also need to have the EA Play Pro version to enjoy the game with added benefits but that would cost you more.
FIFA titles had always been a part of the EA Play list and it will be the same for FC 24. The game will be available for both EA Play and EA Play Pro.
However, there will be a few things you must keep in mind.
|EA Play Pro
|Only 10 hours of access
|No added benefits
|Ultimate Edition benefits
|Release date 22nd September
|Release date 22nd September
It really limits your chances of enjoying the game if you are on EA Play. Ten hours is just not enough to explore EA Sports FC 24. However, EA Play Pro benefits are similar to Ultimate Team Edition:
- UEFA Champions League Ultimate Team™ Hero Player Item, available Nov 27
- Up to 7 days early access, beginning Sept 22
- 4800 FC Points (1600 per month for 3 months), starting Sept 29
- Access to Nike Ultimate Team Campaign beginning Sept 22
- Nike Ultimate Team Campaign Loan Player Item for 24 Ultimate Team matches
- Nike x EA SPORTS FC Ultimate Team Kit
- TOTW 1 Guaranteed Ultimate Team Player Item
- Cover Star Loan Player Item for 10 Ultimate Team matches
- Two Ambassador (1 male and 1 female) Loan Player Pick Items for 5 Ultimate Team matches
- Unlocked PlayStyles Slot in Clubs
- Additional Player Personality Points in Player Career
- 5-star Coach available for hire in Manager Career
The Play Pro version charges you a yearly fee which is the same as the next-gen version of the game. However, if the game continues for more than a year, you would lose access to it until you renew the membership. Monthly charges are highly expensive in the long run. But if you only wish to play the game for just a month or two, it might be just okay to get it.
That is all you need to know about EA Play and EA Play Pro versions of EA Sports FC24.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on EA Sports FC 24.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.