WWE 2K Battlegrounds reminds us a lot about the old WWE All-Stars for the PS3. The wrestlers look buff and the special effects look great. Every punch has a satisfying impact which adds to the feel of the game. Overall the game looks quite fun, to be honest.
However many users have complained about the game not supporting PS4 Controllers.
I know many of the PC gamers out there doesnt really like using a keyboard. And honestly, a controller will always be superior to a keyboard when it comes to the gaming experience.
So how do we fix this bug?
WWE 2K Battlegrounds – How to get PS4 Controller Support
Well, I would like to say that the game not supporting the PS4 Controller is not exactly a problem with the game.
Just a few simple steps we need to follow to get the controller working. The fix is within the Steam settings itself :
- Launch Steam and select the Steam option from the top left corner.
- Click on Settings
- On the left panel, you will find an option called Controller
- Click on Controller and then select General Controller Settings under Controller Configuration
- Then you will get a new window where you have to check the box next to PlayStation Configuration Support
- Then close that window and click on OK at the bottom.
- Restart Steam
Once you have restarted Steam you can play WWE 2K Battlegrounds now with your PS4 Controller. Enjoy the game.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.