Starfield is a game that lets you enjoy the vastness of space. Exploration is key in the game and having something to move around quicker makes your life easier. This is where the Boost Pack or the Jet Pac comes into play.
This guide today, will help you get the Boost Pack in Starfield.
How to Get Boost Pack/Jetpack in Starfield
The Boost Pack is not an item but a Skill in the game that you can unlock. Selecting a Background that already comes with the Boost Pack or Jetpack Skill will be the best way of obtaining it.
- Bounty Hunter
You need to pick either of the two backgrounds to actually start the game with the Skill unlocked. This is perhaps the most essential skill for beginners as you would have to move around quite a bit. There are large open spaces that can take a while to cover if you are on your feet. However, the Jetpack really helps a lot.
Not only that, you can also use it as a defensive skill that lets you fly away from your enemies to a more secure location. An absolute must for the early game.
However, if you have not picked any of the two Backgrounds mentioned above you would have to unlock the skill by using a Skill Point. This is how you do it:
- Start the Campaign and keep playing until you speak with Barrett.
- A mission called “One small step” will begin.
- Barrett will explain everything about the Constellation and give you the ship.
- There will be a Ship Tutorial that you need to complete and after that, you will be heading towards a planet.
- Keep following the objectives. Eliminate all the enemies you come across and you will be rewarded with a Skill Point.
- Open the Skill menu and go over to the “Tech” tab
- This is where you can find the Boost Pack Training Skill. Add a Skill point to it to unlock it.
- Keep playing until you talk to Sarah Morgan who welcomes you and gives you the Constellation Backpack.
- Open up the Inventory and go to Packs. Select the Backpack from there and equip it.
Well, that is how you can use your Jetpack or Boost Pack in Starfield.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on Starfield.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.